Are you drowning in debt?
Let us help you get the protection
and relief you deserve.
You have options.
We understand that bad things happen to good people...
Call 801-389-6091 for a Free Consultation.
Types of Bankruptcy:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy helps you liquidate assets in order to pay off creditors, which can typically be handled in 6 months. However, Utah bankruptcy laws typically allow people to keep their assets in Chapter 7.
- A Chapter 13 bankruptcy helps protect your assets by requesting adjustments in your payment terms with creditors, to negotiate more favorable terms over a period of years. Having a qualified attorney is important for you to protect the assets you can while still eliminating your debts.
The Bankruptcy Process:
- During the bankruptcy process, your attorney serves as your representative both for the courts and creditors.
- We will request an automatic stay on your behalf, which prevents creditors from garnishing your wages and having your home fall into foreclosure.
- Our bankruptcy services can help protect your credit and even improve your credit situation.
- We go one step further to protect you. We fight back against creditors that are harassing you and violating the law.